Sound Defense – The Product
Sound Defense is designed to repel aggressive dogs by sending out a sound signal in dogs’ sensitive hearing range that‘s alarming, intimidating and overwhelming. The loud audible dog deterrent signal can also be used as personal alarm and bike horn.
• Deters Dogs From 25 feet.
• Sound Defense uses patented technology to send an audible signal in dogs’ sensitive hearing range that’s designed to repel aggressive dogs.
• Can also be used as a personal alarm/distress signal and bike horn.
• Operable in any orientation, very hot or cold temperatures do not affect operation (Will not leak or explode due to temperature).
• Does not use chemicals, irritants or propellants. No Risk of irritants blowing back into user’s eyes. No risk of leaks. No chemical cartridges to replace.
• Does not require precise aim, wide effective field.
• Compact and lightweight, easy to carry in hand or on a bicycle.
What makes Sound Defense Unique?
Canines have three choices when presented with a threat: Fight, Flight or Freeze
The best response from an aggressive dog is the flight response.
Sounds in dogs’ sensitive hearing range are perceived as being louder. -Louder is an indication of greater size.
A sound signal that indicates great size by volume and non-aggressive motivation by structure and mid range sound frequency is well suited to encourage the flight response instead of encouraging the fight response from a dog.
from animal Vocalizations Motivation-Structural Rules we know:
Ultrasonic pure tones are most like animal vocalizations from a small, whining, weak or frightened animal.
-Signaling weakness or a frightened behavior is a weak position to take when trying to defend against a dog.
Low frequency noisy sounds are most like aggressive growl sounds.
-Signaling aggressive intention is more likely to escalate an attack. Low frequency noisy sounds can be made with Air horns.
Don’t pick a fight. Don’t signal weakness. get A Sound Defense.
Watch Sound Defense in Action