Sound Defense – The Product
Sound Defense is designed to repel aggressive dogs by sending out a sound signal in dogs’ sensitive hearing range. It’s a dog deterrent sound signal that’s alarming, intimidating and overwhelming. The loud audible dog repellent signal can serve as a personal alarm and bike horn.
• Deters Dogs From 25 feet.
• Sound Defense uses patented technology to send an audible dog deterrent signal in dogs’ sensitive hearing range. It’s designed to repel aggressive dogs.
•Added uses include personal alarm/distress signal and bike horn.
• Sound Defense will function in any orientation. Very hot or cold temperatures do not affect operation. Will not leak or explode due to temperature.
• Does not use chemicals, irritants or propellants. No Risk of irritants blowing back into user’s eyes. No risk of leaks. No chemical cartridges to replace.
• Does not require precise aim. Wide effective field.
• Compact and lightweight. Easy to carry in hand or on a bicycle.
What makes Sound Defense Unique?
Canines have three choices when presented with a threat.
The best response from an aggressive dog is the flight response.
Dogs’ receive sounds in their sensitive hearing range as being louder. -Louder is an indication of greater size.
A sound signal that indicates great size by volume, non-aggressive motivation by structure and is made up of mid range sound frequencies is best suited to encourage the flight response. Encouraging flight response from a dog is the best choice as opposed to encouraging the fight response from a dog and making a bad situation worse.
from animal Vocalizations Motivation-Structural Rules we know:
Ultrasonic pure tones are most like animal vocalizations from a small, whining, weak or frightened animal.
-Signaling weakness or a frightened behavior is a weak position to take when defending against a dog.
Aggressive growl sounds contain low frequency sounds with a lot of noise.
-Signaling aggressive intention is more likely to escalate an attack. Low frequency noisy sounds can be made with Air horns.
Don’t pick a fight. Don’t signal weakness. Get A Sound Defense.
Watch Sound Defense in Action