Sound Defense – The Product
Sound Defense is designed to repel aggressive dogs by sending out a sound signal in dogs’ sensitive hearing range. It’s a dog deterrent sound signal that’s alarming, intimidating and overwhelming. The loud audible dog repellent signal can serve as a personal alarm and bike horn.
• Deters Dogs From 25 feet.
• Sound Defense uses patented technology to send an audible dog deterrent signal in dogs’ sensitive hearing range. It’s designed to repel aggressive dogs.
•Added uses include personal alarm/distress signal and bike horn.
• Sound Defense will function in any orientation. Very hot or cold temperatures do not affect operation. Will not leak or explode due to temperature.
• Does not use chemicals, irritants or propellants. No Risk of irritants blowing back into user’s eyes. No risk of leaks. No chemical cartridges to replace.
• Does not require precise aim. Wide effective field.
• Compact and lightweight. Easy to carry in hand or on a bicycle.
What makes Sound Defense Unique?
Canines have three choices when presented with a threat.
The best response from an aggressive dog is the flight response.
Dogs receive sounds in their sensitive hearing range as being louder, overwhelming and repulsive. -The Louder the sound the bigger the sender.
Sound Defense designed a sound signal that indicates great size by volume, non-aggressive motivation by structure and is made up of mid-range sound frequencies in dogs’ sensitive hearing range creating an overwhelming, intimidating and repulsive sound signal for the dog. This sound is best suited to encourage the flight response in aggressive dogs. Encouraging the flight response from an aggressive dog is the best choice. Encouraging the fight response from an aggressive dog can make a bad situation worse.
from animal Vocalizations Motivation-Structural Rules we know:
Ultrasonic pure tones are most like animal vocalizations from a small, whining, weak or frightened animal.
-Signaling weakness or a frightened behavior is a weak position to take when defending against a dog.
Aggressive growl sounds contain low frequency sounds with a lot of noise.
-Signaling aggressive intention is more likely to escalate an attack. Low frequency noisy sounds can be made with Air horns.
Don’t pick a fight. Don’t signal weakness. Get A Sound Defense.
Watch Sound Defense in Action